Wednesday, July 27, 2011

forever.

I haven't posted on here in forever & a day. What in the world? So much has changed since February 3rd. I finished my first "year" of college and have 2 years left. How cool? I embarked upon a journey to Michigan working at a YL camp as a summer staff. It was an incredible experience, to say the least. I've been working my butt off at Dick's Sporting Goods, making money just so it can go away, it seems. And now I will be moving out of my house for the 2nd time in my life to live in JC for school. This time though, it will be for good. I'm living in a house with 3 other amazing ladies - sooo excited! This week has been a blur of packing, organizing, paint-color-picking, and online shopping (for home goods). I'm excited to make a little nest. Even when I am trying to budget carefully though, this moving thing is expensive. I've been provided with most of my furniture though, and today a wonderful lady from my church said she would GIVE me a mattress set (yes, GIVE. not sale. GIVE). If only we didn't live 4 hours away from the closest Ikea, then life would be so much easier. You've got to love cheap swedish furniture. ;)

Bye for now,

T.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment